Wednesday 1 October 2014

Cristian "Trance" Tamaş on Making it in eSports

I wanted to draw readers' attention to a recent Reddit thread which was expertly crafted by Twitch's Trance thanks to some of the experiences Cristian went through to be where he is today in eSports. There's some great stuff for people to take away from the thread for those wanting to make it to the next step. A snippet:

2012 - presentAs of writing this now, I still am a Twitch full-time employee since Sept 2011, GD Studio co-founder and COO (altho I will pass this on to Bruno now) and Dreamhack Stream technician (free of charge because they gave me a shot in my early days). That whole "give esports a try 1 year full-time" has now turned into 5 years and counting with no sign of slowing down. All because I took it upon myself to get things done, try new things and just go for it. If anything, I could not ever, absolutely ever fathom having to go back to a 9-17 regular job.

Head over to the original for the full details!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2htw53/weekends_at_brunos_episode_1_esports_actors_part_1/ckw1kk4

No comments:

Post a Comment